1. Downloaded the latest XAMPP
2. Started Apache and ran phpinfo() from XAMPP menu to confirm working
3. Download latest CakePHP
4. Setup CakePHP development config and checked that works
5. Setup CakePHP production config and check that works.
* Copy cakephp to any location on drive
* Configure Document Root to point to cakePHP eg
* Configure Directory (change to same as document root in this case)
6. Create a test MYSQL database to check cakePHP database config
Up next...cakePHP configuration class...