Wednesday 28 January 2009

The World's Funniest Passenger Complaint Letter

The World's Funniest Passenger Complaint Letter
From Telegraph

This guy sent a complaint letter to Richard Branson about an in-flight meal.I laughed till I cried when I read this, no kidding...

Richie himself phoned the guy afterwards, so I suspect he had a titter or 2 also.

I imagine the same questions are racing through your brilliant mind as were racing through mine on that fateful day. What is this? Why have I been given it? What have I done to deserve this? And, which one is the starter, which one is the desert?
You don’t get to a position like yours Richard with anything less than a generous sprinkling of observational power so I KNOW you will have spotted the tomato next to the two yellow shafts of sponge on the left. Yes, it’s next to the sponge shaft without the green paste. That’s got to be the clue hasn’t it. No sane person would serve a desert with a tomato would they. Well answer me this Richard, what sort of animal would serve a desert with peas in: [see image 2, above].


Read full letter here

No comments:

Post a Comment