Tuesday 17 February 2009

Mmmmmm Cake! - Luxury Brownies!


From cocoandme

OMG...I have to try this....dam I love cake!

Dearest readers, this week I’d like to share with you my secret recipe for BROWNIES that I sell on my stall.
.
The Brownies War:
As you can imagine, brownies being so popular, there are many stalls selling them at my market (I counted ten stalls/ shops). It’s big headed of me to say this I know, but, I’m proud to say that mine always sell-out no problem. I make tonnes of it too - about 30 chunky slices per week - & on a week when I know the business will be good (ie: sunny weekends, & Christmas weekend), I make 40 - 50 slices, & they still go.
Because of this, I briefly debated wether to share this recipe online like this, but…, what the heck, I’ve got enough ‘regulars’ devoted to mine, & it’s competitively priced. Even if someone do a copycat, I’m confident that it won’t affect my sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment